Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscars!

Hey everyone,
So many of you are probably watching the Oscars right now, or did before when you are reading this. I am happy to say that a documentary called The Cove won the best documentary award. This documentary, based on what I saw, is about many dolphins being killed in Japan and sold as food(ugh). It's really sad, but it makes me feel better that people are doing this to stop dolphins. The producers of the documentary stepped up on stage, anyways, and held up this sign that said to text the word Dolphin to 44144. Well, without thinking, I did this. I then checked online what would happen if I did. According to some sites I found that they send texts back on how to end dolphin slaughter in Japan. So if you are reading this ANYTIME soon from when I am posting this, please text to this number to see how to help dolphins. And if it isn't TOO gory, I'm going to try and watch this film.
--Snoops

No comments:

Post a Comment